Joris Voeten, MSc, and Steve Williams discuss creating sustainable cities through creative water management. Topics to include:
– Global & Local Water Challenge
– Storm Water Structural Subbases
– Storm Water First Irrigation
– Resilient Urban Tree Solutions
– Connected Blue/Green Roof Solutions
– Resilient Design Procedures
– LID Planter Designs including City of Los Angeles examples
– Synthetic Turf subsurface drainage design including LA Parks & Recreation projects
We hope you can make it!
Advanced Building Technologies, Inc. – Permavoid – SportsEdge with additional sponsorship from Triumph Geo-synthetics, Inc.
While our solutions and operations have grown tremendously over the years, we still hold tightly to the core beliefs that made us successful: create the most innovative and highest quality solutions, stand behind our products and put our people first. We take this belief outward as we strive to be stewards of a healthy planet. Our products and technologies are designed to treat storm water like the valuable resource it is. Our First Flush removes hydrocarbons and other contaminants from storm water and Permavoid captures, retains, reuses and conserves our storm water.
View More Information Here